Chunky Chocolate Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mis
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted 1 stick
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet cholate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) minature marshmallows optional
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed heath bars optional
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add cake mix, eggs, butter, brown sugar & vanilla extract..stir with spoon until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows & heath bar. Or nuts.
- Drop small teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet. They spread..
- Bake at 350 for 12 mins for chewy cookies or 14 minutes for crisp cookies Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnE10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note