Chunky Chocolate Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mis
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted 1 stick
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet cholate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) minature marshmallows optional
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed heath bars optional
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add cake mix, eggs, butter, brown sugar & vanilla extract..stir with spoon until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows & heath bar. Or nuts.
- Drop small teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet. They spread..
- Bake at 350 for 12 mins for chewy cookies or 14 minutes for crisp cookies Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnE10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes