Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
From Simple & Delicious Nov 2012. Just like Grandma's but ready in 25 minutes!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Carrot Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Celery Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cooked chicken Cubed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/4 cup(s) medium egg noodle uncooked
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley minced
- Saute carrot, celery and onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender. Stir in the broth, chicken and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add noodles; cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Inohoour and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note