Chunky Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package(s) chili seasoning mix, original
- 2 8-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 141/2-ounce can(s) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11-ounce can(s) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, beans, corn and cinnamon. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note