I just tried this icing (without the pecans) on red velvet cupcakes and it was soooo yummy! I highly recommend it. Moreover, it makes a great bake sale item if put in a pretty red box. Enjoy.
Chunky Cherry Icing
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar, beating until blended. Stir in chopped maraschino cherries, chopped pecans, and coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts