Chunky Artichoke Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped red onion
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, coarsly chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh basil leaves or 2 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Drain marinade from artichokes into small mixing bowl.
- 2. Using food chopper, chop artichokes, olives and onion; add to the marinade in mixing bowl.
- 3. Add tomatoes, garlic and basil; mix gently.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chunky Artichoke Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes