Chunk Monkey Muffins
Banana, chocolate, and walnuts combine to make a terrific muffin you will love. Best of all? It's gluten-free and fruit-sweetened!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) bananas
- 1 cup(s) fresh dates pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted almond butter
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil liquefied
- 1/4 cup(s) palm shortening
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- In a food processor, puree together the dates and bananas until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and pulse until a thick batter forms (scrape sides to fully incorporate but do not over blend)
- Spoon into lined muffin tin, filling cups 2/3 full
- Toss topping ingredients together in small bowl, sprinkle on top of each muffin and press gently to get them to “stick”
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 – 18 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaleoParents and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note