Chubba Bubba's Broccoli Salad
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package bacon
- 1 (12-oz.) package broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- 2. Cook broccoli and cauliflower in boiling salted water to cover 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain well. Place cauliflower and broccoli in a large bowl. Add cheese, carrot, and onion.
- 3. Stir together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Top with bacon. Cover and chill 1 to 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads