Photo: Oxmoor House
The next time your kids enjoy a "snow day," spend part of it making these quick and easy cookies.
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen.
- 3 1/2 cups corn flake cereal
- 30 regular-size marshmallows
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- red cinnamon candies or maraschino cherries
- Spread corn flake cereal on a baking sheet. Heat marshmallows, margarine, vanilla and food coloring in a double boiler until marshmallows melt. Carefully pour marshmallow mixture over cereal. Blend well and, as mixture cools, spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture onto wax paper. Form cereal mixture into a wreath shape. Arrange candies on top of each wreath to resemble holly berries. Allow wreaths to set up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Christmas Wreaths Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Cookies