Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 15 Minutes
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 21 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Red and green colored sugars and sprinkles
- 1. Freeze dough 15 minutes.
- 2. Roll dough to a 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface, and cut with a 3-inch Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° according to package directions or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; let cool 1 minute on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool 20 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Frost tops of cookies with ready-to-spread vanilla frosting, and sprinkle with red and green colored sugars and sprinkles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note