- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles White Zinfandel, chilled
- 1/4 cup Angostura bitters
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnishes: maraschino cherries, orange curls
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher. Cover and chill. Add club soda just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Substitute 2 (23-ounce) bottles chilled sparkling mineral water for wine, if desired.
Christmas with Southern Living 1995