- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Stir together 4 tablespoons sugar, melted butter, pumpkin pie spice, and orange rind. Add pecan halves; toss to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Toasted Pecans: Toss 3 cups pecan halves with 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter. Place in an aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon coarse salt evenly over pecans, and bake 10 more minutes, stirring once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers