- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of a buttered 12-cup Bundt pan.
Arrange dough in pan; sprinkle with dry pudding mix.
Stir together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon; pour over rolls. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate, and serve immediately.