Christmas Morning Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- - 8-10 slices white bread lightly buttered
- - 6 eggs
- - 2 cups milk
- - 1/2 tsp salt
- - juice of 1/2 lemon
- - 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- - 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- - 1/4 tsp onion salt
- - 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- - 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- - 2 packages link sausage
- - 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- - Cooking Sherry to taste
- - Cut bread into cubes
- - Beat eggs
- - Add the seasonings and milk to eggs.
- - Layer bread, cheese & sausage (alternate)
- - Pour liquid over all. Let stand 15 minutes.
- - Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- - Reindeers love raisins
- - Most of Santa's reindeers are girls.
- - Boy reindeers lose their horns earlier than the girls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JohnsonFam and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note