- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate baking morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 8 cups crispy corn and rice cereal squares (we tested with Crispix)
- 1 (8-oz.) package pretzel-flavored fish-shaped crackers (3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups salted, roasted almonds with skins
- 2 cups red and green candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients and cinnamon, if desired, in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until morsels and butter melt. Place cereal and crackers in a large bowl; add melted white chocolate mixture. Stir until well coated. Let cool slightly.
Place powdered sugar in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add coated cereal mixture in batches; seal bag, and toss well to coat. Combine sugar-coated cereal mixture, almonds, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir gently to blend. Store in an airtight container.