More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 10 white bread slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each bread slice into 2 trees, using a 3-inch tree-shape cutter. Stir together butter, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Brush onto 1 side of each tree. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This