Serve this orange-kissed, sweet-tart dessert topping warm or cold over ice cream or toasted pound cake.
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 large Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cranberry-apple juice drink
- 1/4 cup port
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or until apples are tender. Cool. Serve warm or chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This