Christmas Cake Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) dates
- 1/2 pound(s) candied cherries
- 1/2 pound(s) candied pineapple
- 1/2 pound(s) almonds, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) brazil nuts (pecans), chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- Cut dates, candied cherries, and pineapple into smaller pieces. Chop and toast pecans and almonds.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar. Beat in eggs. Then stir in flour and all the fruit and nuts.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Do not overcook.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note