Christmas Cake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) dates
- 1/2 pound(s) candied cherries
- 1/2 pound(s) candied pineapple
- 1/2 pound(s) almonds, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) brazil nuts (pecans), chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- Cut dates, candied cherries, and pineapple into smaller pieces. Chop and toast pecans and almonds.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar. Beat in eggs. Then stir in flour and all the fruit and nuts.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Do not overcook.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes