Christmas Breakfast Strada
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Bulk Sausage Browned for 5 minutes
- 4 cup(s) Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) Onions
- 8 Eggs Lightly Beaton
- 4 cup(s) Milk
- 2 loaf(s) Day Old Italian Bread Cut into small slices
- 3 cup(s) Swiss Cheese Shredded
- Brown sausage for 5 minutes and add mushrooms and onions. Cook for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Grease casserole dish with butter and add a layer of Italian Bread, layer of sausage mixture, layer of cheese. Repeat. Add milk and egg mixture over the top and sprinkle with last of cheese. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 for 1 hour until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackielovesBrad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes