- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1.7-ounce) package chili seasoning
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can yellow corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Toppings: Hot sauce, chopped onions, sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in chili seasoning and next 5 ingredients. Cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Stir in parsley. Serve with toppings, if desired.
Note: This is best made ahead (up to three days) so the flavors can meld; add parsley just before serving.