- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add red bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms; saute until tender. Stir in almonds and next 6 ingredients; pour into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.