Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Onion Sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Celery Sliced
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chicken or pork Diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 19 ounce(s) Can bean sprouts Drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 cup(s) beef broth
- Prepare rice first.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet, sauté onion, celery 5 minutes.
- Mix in pork or chicken, soy sauce, sprouts, cook 2 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with broth, add to skillet, stirring steadily till boiling point:
- Cook 3 minutes longer:
- Serve with rice and Chow Mein noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janetcook4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note