Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Onion Sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Celery Sliced
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chicken or pork Diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 19 ounce(s) Can bean sprouts Drained
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 cup(s) beef broth
- Prepare rice first.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet, sauté onion, celery 5 minutes.
- Mix in pork or chicken, soy sauce, sprouts, cook 2 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with broth, add to skillet, stirring steadily till boiling point:
- Cook 3 minutes longer:
- Serve with rice and Chow Mein noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janetcook4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes