Chorizo-and-White Bean Dip
Chorizo is a highly flavored sausage made with lots of paprika and spicy seasonings. Cured varieties are firm, and are sliced or chopped. Fresh chorizo is soft, and crumbles when cooked. Use either variety in this recipe.
More From Coastal Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) link spicy chorizo, casing removed and crumbled or chopped
- 2 (15.5-ounce cans) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sliced fresh vegetables
- Flatbread crackers
- 1. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo, and sauté 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- 2. Place remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped. Transfer to a serving bowl, and sprinkle with chorizo. Serve with sliced vegetables or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note