- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) link spicy chorizo, casing removed and crumbled or chopped
- 2 (15.5-ounce cans) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sliced fresh vegetables
- Flatbread crackers
How to Make It
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo, and sauté 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Set aside to drain on paper towels.
Place remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped. Transfer to a serving bowl, and sprinkle with chorizo. Serve with sliced vegetables or crackers.