1. In a small bowl, blend 1 1/2 teaspoons flour with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
2. On a lightly floured board, lay 4 to 6 won ton skins flat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each. Brush edges of skins with flour-water mixture. Align another won ton skin over each one on the board; firmly press edges together to seal. If desired, trim edges slightly with a zigzag ravioli cutter.
3. Lay filled ravioli, side by side but not touching, on a flour-dusted baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Repeat to fill remaining ravioli, using additional pans as required.
4. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat. Add half the ravioli at a time; cook until wrappers are just tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. As ravioli cook, spoon half the lime sauce onto plates.
6. With a slotted spoon, lift 1 ravioli at a time from water, drain and lay on plates. Spoon remainder of lime sauce equally over ravioli.
Go to Full Version of