Chorizo-Tomatillo Won Ton Ravioli with Lime Sauce
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 628
- Calories from fat: 57%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 953mg
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- 1. In a small bowl, blend 1 1/2 teaspoons flour with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
- 2. On a lightly floured board, lay 4 to 6 won ton skins flat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each. Brush edges of skins with flour-water mixture. Align another won ton skin over each one on the board; firmly press edges together to seal. If desired, trim edges slightly with a zigzag ravioli cutter.
- 3. Lay filled ravioli, side by side but not touching, on a flour-dusted baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Repeat to fill remaining ravioli, using additional pans as required.
- 4. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat. Add half the ravioli at a time; cook until wrappers are just tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5. As ravioli cook, spoon half the lime sauce onto plates.
- 6. With a slotted spoon, lift 1 ravioli at a time from water, drain and lay on plates. Spoon remainder of lime sauce equally over ravioli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers