- 1/3 pound hot chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup drained canned tomatillos
- 1/2 cup fresh chèvre (goat) cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons teaspoons lime juice
- 1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, crumble chorizo; stir with onion, garlic, and cumin until browned, about 8 minutes. Discard fat.
- 2. In a food processor, whirl sausage mixture, tomatillos, cheese, and lime juice until smooth. Or mince meat mixture and tomatillos, put in a bowl, and stir in cheese and lime juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments