- 1 sheet refrigerated pie dough for a 9-in. pie shell*
- 3 ounces Basque-style sheep's-milk cheese*, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces Spanish-style chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced and patted dry
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- calories 385
- caloriesfromfat 58 %
- protein 13 g
- fat 25 g
- satfat 6 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- sodium 525 mg
- cholesterol 46 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Lay out a sheet of parchment paper, unroll pie dough on top, and roll into a 13-in. round. Set on a rimless baking sheet.
Leaving a 2-in. border, scatter cheese, chorizo, potatoes, and peppers over dough.
Fold dough edges over filling, then bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
Toss arugula with vinegar and oil in a small bowl until coated. Scatter over galette. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
*We especially like Pillsbury pie dough. Look for Barinaga Ranch Baserri, a California farmstead cheese sold at specialty shops, or use manchego.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.