Chorizo-Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Small Spanish chorizo sausage casing removed
- 24 Medjool dates pitted
- 12 slice(s) bacon halved crosswise
- 1. Slice the chorizo crosswise in thirds. Halve each piece lengthwisem then cut half into 4 lengthwise strips to make a total of 24 small sticks.
- 2. Tuck a chorizo stick into each date and pinch the dates closed. Wrap a strip of bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.
- 3. Place the wrapped dat3es in a large skillet, seam sides down, and saute, turning, until the bacon is browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGBerris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note