Chorizo-and-Cilantro Eggs deliver a flavorful boost thanks to the spicy chorizo and fresh cilantro.
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 3/4 cup cooked and crumbled chorizo sausage
- 2 1/4 teaspoons sour cream
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- 2. Grate egg yolks using small holes of a box grater. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 3 ingredients. Add hot sauce, if desired. Stir sausage and sour cream into yolk mixture.
- 3. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with desired amount of fresh cilantro leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This