Chopped Turkey Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
This holiday version of chopped salad makes use of leftover turkey as well as cranberry sauce. Tart cranberries make a delicious addition to any vinaigrette, and using them in a relish or sauce eliminates the need to cook them first. Prep: 10 minutes.
- 1 head romaine or green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces cooked turkey, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
- Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Place lettuce on large serving platter or individual salad plates; arrange next 6 ingredients on top. Drizzle with Cranberry Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note