- 6 Mrs. Paul’s® or Van de Kamp's® Crunchy Fish Fillets
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 container (10 oz.) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen Bird's Eye® corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Bake fish according to package directions.
Meanwhile, make Simple Buttermilk Dressing by whisking low fat buttermilk, low fat sour cream, dried chives and garlic powder in medium bowl. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Toss all remaining ingredients except Simple Buttermilk Dressing and Crunchy Fish Fillets in large bowl.
Drizzle salad with desired amount of Simple Buttermilk Dressing, then toss to coat.
Evenly divide salad on 6 serving plates. Arrange baked fish fillet on each plate. Serve immediately.