Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Chopped Salad gets its name because every ingredient is chopped, though we did opt to slice the radishes. Toss this simple salad with our Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette.
- Chopped fresh Bibb lettuce
- Chopped fresh Gala apples
- Chopped fresh English cucumber
- Chopped fresh sugar snap peas
- Chopped fresh yellow bell pepper
- Chopped fresh red onion
- Chopped fresh celery
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Chopped fresh broccoli
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette
- Combine lettuce, apples, cucumber, peas, bell pepper, onion, celery, parsley, and broccoli with radishes in a large bowl. Serve with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This