Chopped Greek Salad with Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill or oregano 1tsp dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 6 cup(s) romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chicken cooked
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled,seeded chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion finely , chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1. Whisk vinegar,oil,dill or oregano,garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes,cucumber, onion, olives and feta. Toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note