Chocolatey Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat sugar and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla, beating until blended; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl; gradually add to shortening mixture, beating well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drob by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and browned on bottom. Remove to wire racks to cool. Drizzle cookies with Frosting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies