Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa poweder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) zucchini
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the grated zucchini. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKEbakery and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies