Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) sour milk
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) zucchini finely diced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2. Cream butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3. Add eggs, vanilla and sour milk. Beat until smooth.
- 4. Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon together and add to creamed mixture. Beat well. Stir in diced zucchini.
- 5. Pour into a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Zucchini Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes