Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 2 ounce(s) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two 9X5 inch loaf pans. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla and chocolate; beat well. Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a loaf comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandysperrey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads