Chocolate Witch Cauldrons
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3.3 ounce pkg. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 12 pretzel sticks
- Place foil baking cups in each of 12 muffin cups; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; sitr to mix. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoonfuls into each baking cup; press into the bottom and up the sides. Beat together milk, whipping cream, pudding mix and food coloring with an electric mixer on high speed for one minute; sitr in chocolate chips. Spoon pudding mixture into prepared muffin cups. Chill one hour. Before serving, place a pretzel stick into each "cauldron."
Top these adorable "cauldrons" with gummy worms for a real treat!
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts