The 7 cookies that turned out taste very good, but after using a small cookie scoop the first batch burned on the bottom, I checked but hard to see it was burning on such a dark cookie. I only baked remaining 8 minutes. They are very delicate so some fell apart when trying to dip in confectioner sugar/cocoa mix. Alot of good ingredients for 7 small cookies.
Chocolate Wedding Cookies
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Sift together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa. Set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour and next 3 ingredients, beating until blended. Stir in pecans. (Dough will be stiff.) Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks, and cool slightly. Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar mixture, and cool completely on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note