Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Chocolate Walnut Fudge. Great for Christmas plates.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 12 ounce(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- (4) 4 ounce(s) German chocolate bars - (4) four oz bars
- 1 bar(s) Hershey chocolate bar with Almonds - extra large size
- 20 ounce(s) marshmello creme
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 cup(s) walnuts - chopped
- Bring sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk to gentle boil on stove
- Boil 8-10 minutes gently
- Remove pan from burner
- Add remaining ingredients
- Stir well
- Pour into well buttered 9x14 pans
- Cool several hours. Then slice into cubes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note