Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate-Walnut Ganache
- Whipped cream
- Combine butter and chocolate in a large, heavy saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until butter and chocolate melt. Remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into a foil-lined 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. Top with ice cream, Chocolate-Walnut Ganache, strawberries, and whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts