Chocolate Turtle Brownie Sundaes
Moms will love the convenience that brownie mix and caramel topping give to this semi-homemade dessert. These sundaes are best when the brownies are still slightly warm. We suggest serving in bowls to catch every bite and prevent runny messes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 270
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 50.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 84mg
- 1/2 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat fudge brownie mix (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 cups vanilla light ice cream, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine 2 cups brownie mix, 1/4 cup water, and egg white in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Spread batter into an 8-inch square metal baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut evenly into 9 servings.
- 3. Place caramel topping in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds. Cool slightly. Stir in pecans.
- 4. Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream and about 1 tablespoon caramel-pecan topping.
- Young Chefs can:
- Add brownie mix to bowl
- Place cooked brownie in each sundae dish
- Older Chefs can:
- Spoon batter into baking dish
- Assemble sundaes
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note