- 2 tablespoon(s) Brandy
- 6 ounce(s) Semi sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 4 ounce(s) Almonds Ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cocoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) Berry Sugar
- Heat Cream until bubbly around the edge. Remove from heat.
- Add Chocolate and stir until melted. Gradually beat in butter. ( 1 tsp at a time)
- Stir in almonds and Brandy. Chill x 1hr. Combine cocoa sugar. Shape chocolate mixture into 1" balls and roll in cocoa mixture to cover completely.
- Place in foil or paper containers. Refrigerate x 2 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeraldineS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note