Chocolate-Triple Hazelnut Truffles from Cooking Light
Mild milk chocolate allows the triple hit of nutty goodness to come forward in these creamy truffles; bittersweet chocolate would overpower these flavors. To speed up prep, chill the chocolate mixture for 1 hour or until completely set; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to soften before scooping.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Nutella
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) Frangelico
- 1 tablespoon(s) light-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 5 ounce(s) milk chocolate finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) toasted, salted hazelnuts finely chopped
- 1. Combine the first 6 ingredients in the top of a double boiler. Cook over simmering water until chocolate melts, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Spoon mixture into a shallow dish. Let stand at room temperature 6 hours or up to overnight.
- 2. Scoop about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture with a spoon. Dredge in nuts; roll into a ball. Repeat procedure with remaining chocolate mixture and nuts.
- CALORIES: 79 FAT: 4g (sat.1.7g, mono.1.4g, poly.0.2g.) PROTEIN: 0.8g
- CARB: 9.8g FIBER: 0.4g CHOL: 2mg IRON: 0.1mg SODIUM: 13mg
- CALC: 15mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate-Triple Hazelnut Truffles from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy