Chocolate-Topped Crispy Bars
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 12 ounces ounces chocolate (such as a Toblerone or Hershey’s bar)
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, melt the butter and marshmallows, stirring until smooth, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the cereal and stir until coated and combined. Press into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water. Spread the chocolate evenly over the rice mixture.
Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes. Cut into 24 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note