Recipe was very easy and very good. I substitued Kemp's Frozen Chocolate Yougurt for the low fat ice cream; it was delicious. My husband who does not like chocolate even enjoyed this dessert!
Chocolate-Toffee Ice Cream Pie
You'll love the added crunch that toffee bits give this frozen pie. To quickly soften the ice cream, place it in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at HIGH 10 to 15 seconds.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- Calories: 268
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Calcium: 80mg
- 4 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream (such as Edy's), softened and divided
- 1 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate syrup (such as Smucker's), divided
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits, divided
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Spread 2 cups ice cream in bottom of crust; drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toffee bits. Spread remaining ice cream over toffee bits. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- 2. Top pie with whipped topping, and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons toffee bits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note