- Parchment paper
- 1/2 cup I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER! Cooking & Baking Sticks, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granola cereal
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8-inch square pan. Line bottom and sides of pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Grease parchment paper.
- Whisk together melted cooking-and-baking sticks and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in flour; stir in granola, chocolate morsels, and toffee bits until combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Carefully lift bars from pan, using parchment paper sides as handles. Cut into bars, and serve warm or cool to room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note