- Parchment paper
- 1/2 cup I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER! Cooking & Baking Sticks, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granola cereal
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8-inch square pan. Line bottom and sides of pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Grease parchment paper.
Whisk together melted cooking-and-baking sticks and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in flour; stir in granola, chocolate morsels, and toffee bits until combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Carefully lift bars from pan, using parchment paper sides as handles. Cut into bars, and serve warm or cool to room temperature.