Each layer of this bar cookie is like a dessert on its own.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups crushed teddy bear-shaped chocolate graham cracker cookies
- 1 1/4 cups almond brickle chips (see Note)
- 6 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, crushed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 13" x 9" pan with aluminum foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan. Pour melted butter into pan. Sprinkle chocolate crumbs in bottom of pan; press firmly, and bake at 325° for 5 minutes.
- Layer almond brickle chips and next 4 ingredients over crust in pan. Press layers down firmly. Pour condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan. Lift foil out of pan. Cut into bars.
- Note: Find almond brickle chips next to chocolate morsels on the baking aisle.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts