Chocolate Toffee Bar Cake
Here's an easy out for a homemade holiday dessert. It gets really moist the second day.
Editor's Favorite; Make Ahead
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix (we tested with Duncan Hines)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, crushed (we tested with Skor bars)
- Prepare cake according to package directions in a greased 13" x 9" pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Gently poke holes in top of cake, using the end of a wooden spoon (wipe spoon clean after each hole). Combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping in a small bowl; slowly pour over cake. Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This